The Oil is Working

It usually irks me whenever I see or hear the “God When” phrase.
What are you God whening for? Do you know what those people did, endured, sacrificed, to get there? Would you be ready to do the same? Or you would rather keep asking God when your package will fall on your lap? Ordinary to walk on the road with a smile, you cannot. And you want wife. SMH
This used to be me but yesterday, how art the mighty fallen; I was the one using the phrase endlessly.
So my friends and I were driving to a spot to chill when the gist started on how God has been moving on their behalves. Let’s call my friends Precious and Enigma
We all didn’t have cash and were thinking of a POS spot so we don’t go through the huddles of going to an ATM that night when Enigma mentioned that she came out with her Bobo’s ATM CARD and not hers because Bobo said you can use the money inside.
Enigma asked how much, Bobo said any amount but don’t just finish it.
Ah!
We were in shock and asked her the secret but she refused to spill. Wicked girl!
Still in transit, Precious told her own tale of how she wanted a fabric so badly and put it on her whatsapp status. Before she knew, Bobo wanna be was offering to open fabric shop for her oh.
Ah!
This time I alone exclaimed.
Is it the same God we are serving? I couldn’t get over it.
So we went on to chill; had hearty laughs and interesting discussions till the night grew grey.
On the drive home, I politely asked again for the oil or powder they were using, I was willing to pay nothing less than 30k for it but these girls kept saying “It’s God oh…”
So I gave up.
We all went to bed at Precious’ place and woke up pretty early for MONDAY and its idiosyncrasies.
They both had their baths and dressed up to leave early for work. My first meeting for the day was at 10am so I was in no rush. When they had both left, I took my time to shower, oil my body, cos they had no lotion which I would have preferred, put on some makeup and left for work.
When I got to the road to board a vehicle, I noticed so many eyes staring at me….this almost never happens…
All the vehicles passing were either filled up or not going my direction.
I had to stand there for close to 10 minutes before making a silent prayer in my heart for a miraculous lift. 2 minutes later, a dark-skinned middle aged man walked up to me and introduced himself after which he offered to give me a lift
“Uncle, where is your car” I asked  
Uncle pointed 40 steps away. He said he saw me looking so attractive and before he could slow down and park well, he had already gone that far.
I didn’t have time to be prouding oh. I jejely entered the car and got to my destination.
The stares didn’t stop though. I got so many compliments yesterday from both sex. At some point I had to go look in the mirror to confirm if they were really serious or just exaggerating. They were right. I looked charming yesterday and I got a lift.
This has to be the oil and powder I applied.
So I went back to their house to steal it.
No more God when. The oil is working. It is my turn to glow. Men will suffer indeed.
Too bad I didn’t take a picture, of all days not to.
Fast forward to this morning, my phone hasn’t stopped buzzing.
This valentine go sweet oh!
To my single friends out there, I have a question for you in a song.
The title of my special song is “Valentine is coming”. Listen and be bitter
Link to the song is below  
Disclaimer: this is 60% fiction and I’m selling the oil for 10k

Love Deedee 
XOXO

Comments

  1. The oil you stole is the wrong one. I carried the original with me so it's either you were really fine yesterday or... Well there's no or. Valentine go definitely sweet 🀣🀣🀣😘😘😘

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol...what's my own...the result from that day's oil is still working

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The oil is truly workingπŸ˜‚

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Attending a Festival ALONE? How much fun is that?

Are you Jealous or Insecure?

COVER YOUR SHAME!!!