Nimi caused our first fight


Oh Nimi!!! Don't stop...... Harder, please 

With a smirk of satisfaction on my face 

Those were the phrases and the expression that led to our first real quarrel after one year of living together somewhat peacefully, if I do say so myself. 

I can't tell which is funnier...the fact that I was in total denial of saying those words in the first place or the point where I remembered and found myself saying, "it's not what you think..... I can explain" while laughing. 

Laughing at an angry man that felt betrayed and taken for granted by his lovely wife wasn't cool at all. 

Babe, who is Nimi? 

I'm not joking oh. Who is Nimi? 

I can't believe you're cheating on me. 

I just can't, that's why I need an explanation. 

Who is Nimi? 

He interrogated.... 

I eventually put myself together and explained what truly happened but he wasn't buying it. The problem is, I wasn't selling it either; it was simply the truth. 

Oya lemme tell you what happened

It was a lovely Friday evening. 

I had just returned from work, exhausted, with my 8 month long extra luggage. Hubby wasn't home yet, as usual, so I settled down to rest for a bit before looking for food to eat but that didn't work out. I then got up to fix a quick snack and watch something on TV before NEPA took light. 

That's how I went back to the bed; tossing and turning every second because of the aches all over my body. 

I got up again and called hubby to buy avocado, eggs and banana when returning; that was my usual trick of bringing him home early on a weekend but he opted to sending me money to buy the items instead because he was still very far away. 

Now frustrated, I got up again, made dinner, did laundry, cleaned our room, took a shower, all in a bid to distract myself. 

Sleep still didn't come. 

Then I remembered it was Friday and LOVE LIKE THIS had premiered on NDANI TV YouTube about 5 hours ago. 

That's how I settled to watch it.

This particular episode was titled "A long kiss goodnight" 

Everybody was just attempting to kiss everybody. 

Then Nimi and Teni kissed. 

Not the ordinary Nollywood yeye dry kiss oh

The Bollywood, with slow motion and eye contact and wind-in-the-parlor-blowing-her-bone-straight-hair kind of kiss. 

Remain small e for reach Bridgerton kiss. 

This episode was just perfect for my sour mood and helped me sleep for a bit only to be woken up at 11:30 pm by that "big head".

I expressed displeasure as they say all pregnant women aren't shy of doing. 

I complained of body aches, exhaustion from work, the need for a massage and his late night. 

That's how he curled up close to me like the baby in my womb and muttered 

"Baby I'm so sorry, you know I love you right? I love you" 

Then kissed my hands and slept off 

(just like that) 

Oh!!!! 

Fury!!! 

Hell hath no fury like a pregnant woman ignored. 

That's how I laid in bed furiously till I drifted off to sleep at about 1:30am only to go and meet Nimi in my dreams; giving me the massage that hubby refused to give me. 

Nimi's hands, while working with so much efficacy, got to the very nerve that was responsible for the incessant back pain I'd managed for weeks. 

That's where and when I asked that he don't stop and he massage harder. 

And that's how my husband pursued himself from our house and left me fully pregnant, confused and in need of another massage. 

Does this story look like it's made up???? 

Nimi that Abiye, Tamara and Teni are doing crop rotation with🙄

It's NDANI TV I blame last last 



 

Comments

  1. 🤣😂My God. This wa so beautiful. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Josephine Alagba8 May 2022 at 17:02

    🤣😂My God.This was a beautiful read. Love it. Nimi sha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I go Sha like person like Nimi o

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Attending a Festival ALONE? How much fun is that?

Are you Jealous or Insecure?

COVER YOUR SHAME!!!