Me and my Vice


I feel bad sometimes, for my husband. Oh yeah, I have a husband now. He's the outgoing type while I'll rather just sit at home or hangout in really weird places with my small circle. Most times I want to follow him out because with marriage comes compromise but he'll rather I stay home and be me because he knows I'll not be comfortable and it will turn out to be an early night. 

Another thing about the times I go out is, I don't drink, I don't smoke, I hardly like the playlist and it's just too loud in there, as for dancing, I can't dance unless I'm tipsy or I'm indoors with close friends. So you see how pathetic my case is??? Then there's everyone asking why I'm not taking alcohol, if it's because I'm a good church girl, so I take one bottle of something soft which they seldom have or I ask for red wine, even though it takes a lot of time to finish too. 

You might be tempted to think I'm such a boring person. Well, maybe not. 

I have my own vices. Things that make me tick. They maybe be quite unpopular but external opinions don't play in this case. 

We don't choose our vices, our vices choose us. Deigha21. 

What are then, my vices? 

Movies

Books

Cereal

Shopping

Just to mention a few. 

I can stay a whole week without seeing people, just watching movies and eating healthy cereal and sleeping and waking up and reading a book and doing skin care. Yes I can. 

I can be frugal for 10 months and just decide to go shopping and blow the 10 months money on good stuff. It's different from impulse buying o. Real good stuff. In fact rare pieces. It's just that  "na money dey yab man" 

Data. I cannot stay without data in my phone, even if I'm not browsing. But I'm almost always browsing, streaming online, learning ANOVA from YouTube, connecting with people on IG, LinkedIn, Clubhouse, there's always some knowing to do.  I an use my feeding money to buy data, it's that serious. 

So when you'll are out doing dorime in the club, I'll rather use that money on data or some fine thing, or charity. I do a lot of charity too but they said the left hand mustn't know what the right hand does. 

So....... 

What are your vices? I would love to hear from you. This is a safe place. 


Love 

DeeDee

XOXO

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Attending a Festival ALONE? How much fun is that?

Are you Jealous or Insecure?

COVER YOUR SHAME!!!