Where have I been?

 


I just feel I need to explain. 

There was no writers block or anything tragic. 

There was just a crazy ass, draining 8-5.

Talk about means to an end. 

I came back exhausted almost everyday. 

And there were other extra curricula activities. 

Funny enough, I had a lot to write about. 

I even had a journal which I documented on every other day. 

But Fam, no time to enter internet. 

So, I apologize. 

I've not quit my job yet, but I will soon do so. 

Because I didn't come to this life to suffer like that.  And I miss blogging. 

Funny thing is, in the middle of all this stress, I met the love of my life, got engaged and we are already planning the ceremony. 

I'm going to be a godmother soon too. 

Can't wait to meet Mateo. 

I didn't travel last December because of corona even though I saved up, plus I didn't get a break at work. In fact, I officially started the new year this past Monday. 

I finally wrote down the details of my plans for the year et al. 

My dear, planning a modern day wedding is expensive o. But I'll try not to bore you with it. 

I've been dropping audios on podcast too and videos on YouTube. 

See ehn, just take me as I am this year. 

Let analytics rest, and let me do me. 

Enough of me. 

How have you been? 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Attending a Festival ALONE? How much fun is that?

Are you Jealous or Insecure?

COVER YOUR SHAME!!!